Session 1: Allow the child to explore
Understand why we don't need to teach a child? Why a child never gives up? What is the parent's role in a child's learning?
Session 2: Give responsibility for better learning
Understand when children learn best. How to make them independent, responsible and organised?
Session 3: Learning and child education
Understand what competition does to a child's learning. What we consider is encouragement is indeed a distraction from the love of learning. What to focus on when we look for a school for a child?
- Learning and child education
- Implementation: 21st Century Family Culture 18
- Implementation: 21st Century Family Culture 19
- Implementation: 21st Century Family Culture 20
- Don’t compare your child.
- Effects of grades on a student
- Why should a child have homework?
- How to handle the situation when the child doesn’t do the homework?
- Session 3 quiz
Session 4: How to praise a child?
Is saying good things about the child is praise? What is the effect of appreciation on the child? What is the right way to praise a child?
Session 5: Passion and Creativity
Understand what passion is. Why talking to a child about successful people doesn't help? How can we inspire a child? How to help a child to be creative?
Session 6: Yes Parenting and parent's peace of mind
How to build a Yes attitude in a child? How can parents work towards their peace of mind?
Session 7: Course completion
Course completion with handout notes, implementation checklist and course feedback survey. You can continue your deep learning in this subject through suggested additional references.